So I have made some muffins that will go great in school lunches. We use them in lunches for Tom at work and the great thing about them is you can freeze them, then the morning of school or the night before you can take it out and out it in the lunch box and it will be ready to eat.
Lunch box muffins
Time- prepare 20minutes, cook 20minutes
-2 and a half cups of self raising flour
-3/4 cup of brown sugar
-50g of butter
-1cup of milk
-2 tblspoons of cinnamon
- half a cup of blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees. Sift flour into a bowl, then add brown sugar and butter. Mix in well, squishing butter with wooden spoon.
2. Cut apple up into small cubes, put in a bowl with water just covering the apple, cover in plastic wrap and stick holes in it. Place in microwave for 5 minutes.
3. Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl and add milk. Then add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix through until mixture is smooth
4. Place apple in one bowl and add cinnamon, add blueberries to the other bowl and half the mixture into each bowl.