Sunday 27 January 2013

F is for . . . Fun

Ethan and I were playing today, usually he is so happy to play by himself either on the floor or in his walker. He loves it. But the last few days, im guessing his teefers are starting to give him hell and he is being very sad. It hurts me to see him uncomfortable, I wish there was more I could do to make him happy.

So rather than him having alone time play, he has been having mummy cuddle time. To make it a little more interesting we played with the webcam and took some photos. He loves to see himself, so this made him happy for a while.

Ive got so say, im very impressed with his ability to look so cute when he is actually so sad.

Take a look for yourself. . .






Isnt he adorable?

I am so in love with him, he teaches me new things every day.

His most important mummy lesson for today, is put a smile on your dial, it will make you feel better, even if its just for a little while.

Does anyone have an magic medical miracles for teething bubbies? I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and you will make my day :)