Saturday 3 November 2012

F is for . . . Family

Honestly family are irreplacable. Sometimes its a simple as my night tonight.

My sister is over spending some time.with her nephew and of course her favorite sister :-) we spent the night chatting and playing with the little man.
We also has homemade marinated ribs for dinner! Our all time favorite meal, we always have it when she comes over! They are always delish! Its not a recipe as such, just a mixture of all the sauces in the house over some tender pork ribs. Mmmmmm!

Its just a nice way to spend a night and being 21 now and somewhat more mature and of course having a family all of my own I can appreciate family time much more. Without my family around I dont even know how I would have made it through this pregnancy and birth. My mum was by my side with Tom as E entered this world and its been that way ever since and my dad is the proudest poppy around. Im just so blessed to have the support of my family and I hope they know this.

Family is the most important thing in the world, and i'm blessed with a prettt awesome one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and you will make my day :)