Thursday 25 October 2012

Z is for . . . Zombie

Which is what I am today. Last night was my very first, up allllll night with a screaming baby. He didnt sleep until 5:30 and then only for 2 hours and thats pretty much all he has had all day again.

He has just been crying and crying! Its so unlike him and I have no idea what to do. I took him into the doctors as a last ditch effort. And well he might as well have just said I was another stupid first time mother, stressing over nothing. He checked him over and said he was perfect and that I was "worrying over nothing"

That was the last thing I needed to hear after being awake almost 40 hours with a baby crying in my arms. I just dont know what to do. I dont break down easily but at the moment I dont know who is crying harder. Me or him

I just wish I could help him :-( and get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and you will make my day :)