Friday 26 October 2012

L is for . . . The Little Things

People are quick to throw you all their advice. So often I heard, "ohh dont be holding your baby all the time, he will end up spoiled" I have to say, everytime I heard that I had to grit my teeth. He is my baby and I will hold him whenever I please.

And thats where I am right now, laying on the couch, watching the rain out the window, while I feel the soft gentle breathing of E on my chest. He looks so peaceful, his skin so soft against mine. I feel this amazing love for the little person I created.

I carried him around inside me for 9 months. I laboured for 3 days, I pushed for one hour and I have now fed him from myself, for three months. He is half of me, half of his amazing dad, and I know that a few extra hugs every now and then and some naps on my chest wont spoil him. Infact I hope they can remind him exactly how amazing he is and how much he means to me.

I love you little man, from the moment you started growing inside me and for the rest of your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and you will make my day :)