I decided to have a bit of an experiment last night, I tend to do that every now and then, mix around some ingredients and see how they work out. Last night was a very rare success that I have to share!
Cous Cous Burgers.
Serves- about 10 burgers
Time- 10minutes prep, 10minutes cooking
-500gr extra lean beef mince
-1 cup of cous cous
-1and1/3 cup of beef stock
1. Place the cous cous and the stock in a bowl and set aside for 10 minutes
2. Cut up leek and capsicum into small pieces
3. Get the cous cous and mix it in with the mince meet. Combine well.
4. Add the vegetables and combine well.
5. Place breadcrumbs in a bowl and grab a handful of mince, squish it into a dish and coat with breadcrumbs.
6. Place in a hot fry pan with cooking oil, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.